When my husband and I bought a house unexpectedly in Fountain Hills and he had surgery scheduled the same month, I knew I would need help to furnish and style the house. The sheer number of retail stores in the greater Phoenix area was itself an issue coupled with my limited time and knowledge about where to shop for furniture and art, led me to Dawn Wolf Lewis, redesigner and home stylist. Dawn visited the house, asked questions about our lifestyle and preferences, developed great concepts that matched our style and spent many hours shopping so we could have our home designed and ready for use before we returned to our summer home. She delivered on all fronts: she used what we had (not much), found items we loved within our budget and stayed on deadline for us. Without Dawn's help we would never have had the comfort and style to enjoy so quickly and within our budget. We highly recommend Dawn for redesign and total design services. She made our experience fun and successful due to her artistic eye and warm, efficient client interaction.
Cynthia & Dan Smith
Fountain Hills, AZ
Services to Fit Every Need...
Villa Staging and Redesign specializes in using what you already have to transform your home into what a buyer is looking for (Home Staging), or a refreshed space that perfectly reflects your family’s style, needs and comfort for when you want to stay (Redesign).
Although I do not offer cleaning, or packing services when selling your home, I am happy to help organize closets, cabinets, pantries, home offices, etc., so you can use your newly organized areas with ease and potential buyers can see there is ample storage space.
Initial Consultation - $150 Regardless of the square footage
Consultations usually take one hour per 1,000 sq. ft.
- We start with a phone interview so I can gather some basic information before the appointment.
- On the day of the consultation we will first sit down and discuss your home, expectations, and goals you have for selling your home.
- Then we walk the property together approaching each area like a buyer would looking through a buyer's eyes. I will explain my notes, suggestions and recommendations. By the end of the consultation you will have all the information you need to stage the home yourself if you choose.
- Using the detailed staging checklist, I will able to prepare a proposal for staging the home for you based upon our conversation, your home's needs, your budget, and your time constraints.
Staging for Occupied Homes
Staging for Vacant Homes
After you have had the furnishings delivered, the Staging and Redesign Fees above will apply.
Home's that are empty are in special need of staging and the choices are unlimited! I provide options to include assistance with the rental of furnishings from an outside vendor or personal shopping for items that will become part of your permanent collection in your new home.
- Starting with a home assessment, I deliver a proposal that provides a good, better, best option to fit every budget.
- I will assist you with making the best choices to impress a wide variety of buyers.
total Design Services
This service is for those whom have just moved into a new home or want to refresh existing spaces and need help arranging furnishings and adding in new pieces to create a cozy and welcoming environment that has function and flow. I will help you nurture your unique style while highlighting your homes architectural elements and fixed furnishings.
- Starting with a lifestyle questionnaire and in-home consultation I will do a full home assessment honing in on what your family needs and how you would like your home to function.
- A proposal will be developed that will encompass all aspects of the services that I will provide for your project taking into account your timeline, budget, and list of priorities.
- "Before" pictures and measurements will be taken of each room to be designed.
- After developing room by room design concepts. I will assist you with making the best choices in furniture, accessories and art to create that special environment to support all the homes occupants in every way.
- Once all the deliveries have been made and the final installation of art and accessories are placed you will be proud to show off your new and fresh space that we created together from concept to completion.
Should you find it necessary to cancel your appointment, please do so at least 36 hours before your scheduled time. Failure to give 36 hours notice of cancellation or "no show" for an appointment may result in 50% of the scheduled service being billed to your account.